Website Terms and Conditions
The term “Company” refers to Aberdeenshire Hypnotherapy who is the owner of the website. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of the Company’s website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither the Company nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
- You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and the Company, its owners and shareholders expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which neither the Company nor any of its owners or shareholders shall be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to the Company. These materials include, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than with the prior written authorisation of the Company and subject to copyright acknowledgement.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the Company, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give the Company right to a claim for damages against you and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that the Company endorses any such websites. The Company is not liable for the content of the linked websites.
- Your use of the Company’s website and any dispute arising out of such use is subject to the laws of Scotland.
The Company is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should the Company ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
The Company may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
This policy is effective from 14 December 2016.
What is collected?
The Company may collect the following information via my contact forms:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
If the Company does so, it is to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- record keeping.
- to improve my products and services.
The Company is committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, the Company has put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information it collects online.
Links to other websites
This website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that the Company does not have any control over that other website. Therefore, the Company shall not be liable for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to the Company using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing the Company at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Company will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless the Company has your permission or is required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which the Company holds about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email the Company at email@example.com.
If you believe that any information the Company is holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email the Company as soon as possible, at the above address. The Company will correct any information found to be incorrect.
This website stores information about your visit using cookies in order to provide a smoother and more personalised experience whilst on this website, and to remember your preferences if you return.
Third-party cookies, such as those provided by Google Analytics, also record anonymous data about your visit, for example the country and city you are located in, your browser, whether you are using a computer or mobile device, what operating system you are using etc.
If you want to delete any of this website’s cookies already on your computer, go to your browser’s privacy settings and type in this domain name www.aberdeenshirehypnotherapy.com where you will be able to remove them individually.
Information on deleting or controlling cookies is available at www.wikihow.com. Please note that by deleting some or all of this website’s cookies or disabling future cookies you may not be able to access certain areas or features of the Company’s website, or your preferences may not be saved for future visits.